Friday, January 9, 2015

Acapulco Nights 1/2/15, Tribute to Rare Earth

This week we celebrate the American band Rare Earth. Studebaker Hawk plays his favorites from the band's records from 1968-74, before their major lineup change.



Rare Earth - Hey Big Brother
Rare Earth - Magic Key
Rare Earth - Hum Along And Dance
Rare Earth - Satisfaction Guaranteed
Rare Earth - What'd I Say (live)
Rare Earth - Ma
Rare Earth - Land Of Nod
Rare Earth - (I Know) I'm Losing You (live)




Playlist for hour 2

Rare Earth - I'm Losing you (Bogart's Whiskey Barons rework)
Rare Earth - Tobacco Road
Rare Earth - Born To Wander
Rare Earth - I Just Want To Celebrate
Rare Earth - Big John Is My Name
Rare Earth - Long Time Leavin'
Rare Earth - Smiling Faces Sometimes
Rare Earth - Get Ready (live)

Listen live each week at wmua.org 91.1FM, Friday nights, 10PM-Midnight EST  

No comments:

Post a Comment